|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 110 g rice flour
- 60 g corn flour
- 50 g oat flour
- 30 g potato starch
- 40 g icing sugar
- 100 g coconut oil
- 1 - 2 Tbsp soy yoghurt
- 2 - 3 Tbsp very cold water
- 400 g blueberries
- 40 g almonds chopped
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- In a large mixing bowl combine your flours, potato starch, icing sugar and whisk together.
- Add the softened coconut oil, soy yoghurt and water (as needed) and stir in. Mix everything thoroughly.
- 1/5 dough put into the fridge.
- The rest of the dough press into a 8 - 9 inches tart pan.
- Fill the prepared shell with blueberries.
- To the left part of the dough, add the chopped almonds and mix everything. Then sprinkle the tart with crumble.
- Bake the tart in the preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool.