|Prep Time||40 minutes|
|Passive Time||40 minutes|
TO MAKE THE CRUST
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the dates until finely ground.
- Add rolled oats and coconut shredded. Pulse until the mixture clumps together.
- Use moistened fingers to press the crust into the sides, then the bottom, of 4 inches mini tart pans with a loose bottom. Set aside.
TO MAKE THE FILING
- Place blackberries in the blender bowl.
- Pulse on low speed only few times. Not to long, just to get the juice out and not crush hard seeds inside.
- Pour the juice through a small mesh sieve.
- Pour the juice into a small saucepan. Add yogurt, xylitol and agar. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat to 80 - 90 degrees. Remove from heat. Allow to cool slightly
- Pour into the cooled shell and leave to solidify.