|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 - 6 hours|
- 200 g cashews soaked all night
- 200 g strawberries
- 50 g coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- juice from half a lemon
- 2 Tbsp xylitol
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
TO MAKE THE CRUST
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the dates until finely ground.
- Add rolled oats and coconut shredded. Pulse until the mixture clumps together.
- Use moistened fingers to press the crust into the sides, then the bottom, of 7 - 8 inches tart pan with a loose bottom. Set aside.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
- In the bowl of the blender, combine the cashews, melted coconut oil, strawberries, coconut cream, lemon juice, xylitol and vanilla extract.
- Blend until very smooth, starting on low and gradually increasing to high, about 3 or 4 minutes in a high-speed blender and longer if needed. The filling should be fairly thick.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust and spread into an even layer.
- Then let chill until firm enough to slice.
- Decorate with fresh strawberries, figs and chopped pistachios.