|Prep Time||1 hour|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||40 minutes|
- 40 g corn flour
- 40 g rice flour
- 10 g potato starch
- 15 g caster sugar
- 45 g coconut oil rafinowanego, miękkiego
- pinch salt
- 1 łyżka soy yoghurt
- 2 - 3 łyżki very cold water
- 300 g pomegranate seeds about 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 - 1 tsp agar
TO MAKE THE CRUST
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- In a large mixing bowl combine your flours, potato starch, caster sugar, salt and whisk together.
- Add the softened coconut oil, soy yoghurt and water (as needed) and stir in. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Press the dough into a 8 inches tart pan and prick it all over with a fork.
- Bake the tart shell in the preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown across the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
TO MAKE THE PANNA COTTA
- Place pomegranate seeds in the blender bowl.
- Pulse on low speed only few times. Not to long, just to get the juice out and not crush hard seeds inside.
- Pour the juice through a small mesh sieve.
- Pour the juice into a small saucepan. Add coconut milk and agar. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat to 80 - 90 degrees. Remove from heat. Allow to cool slightly
- Pour into the cooled shell and leave to solidify.
- Decorate with pomegranate and coconut flakes.