|Prep Time||45 minutes|
- 100 g dry, raw millet
- 1 can coconut milk
- juice from 2 - 2 1/2 limes
- 2 Tbsp coconut oli melted
- 2 Tbsp sweetener (xylitol, agave syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
TO MAKE THE CRUST
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the dates until finely ground.
- Add rolled oats and coconut shredded. Pulse until the mixture clumps together.
- Use moistened fingers to press the crust into the sides, then the bottom, of 8 inches tart pan with a loose bottom. Let it chill.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
- The millet pour boiling water and then rinse with running water. Then cook in 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk on low heat for about 12-15 minutes.
- Cooked and cooled millet place in the bowl of a blender with the melted coconut oil, lime juice, sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Blend on low, gradually increasing to high. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes until silky-smooth.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust then decorate with fresh fruits. Chill about 1 hour.