|Prep Time||40 minutes|
|Passive Time||3 hours|
- 2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut shredded
- 3/4 cup raisins good quality
- 50 g coconut oil
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp dates syrup
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 200 g cashews soaked overnight
- 30 g coconut oil melted
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp dates syrup
TO MAKE THE BASED
- In a bowl combine your oatmeal, coconut shredded and raisins. Set of aside.
- Pour the coconut oil into the saucepan. Heat until it is warm. Then remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate pieces to the hot coconut oil. Leave for a while, without stirring (3 minutes). Then mix together.
- Add peanut butter, date syrup and cocoa powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the still warm chocolate into a bowl with oatmeal. Mix together.
- Use moistened fingers to press the crust on the bottom of an 8 x 8 inches pan lined with parchment paper. Let it chill.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
- In the bowl of the blender or food processor, combine the cashews, melted coconut oil, blueberries, coconut milk and dates syrup.
- Blend until very smooth, starting on low and gradually increasing to high, about 3 or 4 minutes in a high-speed blender and longer if needed. The filling should be fairly thick.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust and spread into an even layer.
- Then let cool or chill until firm enough to slice. Lift the cake from the pan and cut into 12 pieces.
The cake keeps well, refrigerated airtight, for up to 3 - 4 days.